I didn't really have anything to write about so I wanted to show some real pictures of people exercising. Just for the fun of it, I guess.
There's one of me swimming,smiling and looking cute. I think looking cute counts. Also, one of me hanging like a wild monkey with a sugar rush. One of them me and Erin are bouncing on a ball together. And finally one of Emily hugging and kissing me on my birthday!(I had just turned two.)
There's one of me swimming,smiling and looking cute. I think looking cute counts. Also, one of me hanging like a wild monkey with a sugar rush. One of them me and Erin are bouncing on a ball together. And finally one of Emily hugging and kissing me on my birthday!(I had just turned two.)
Loved looking at the pictures of you and the rest of your family. You do a great job on the blog!
ReplyDelete